Phantom 4 Pro (Refurbished)
The DJI Phantom 4 Pro is the latest in the Phantom 4 series, which has been the standard by which quadcopters are measured since its introduction, and for many reasons. This line of maneuverable drones is competent in every area, with 4K video, image stabilization from a motorized 3-axis gimbal, long range, good flight time, high speed, precise placement, memory features, highly capable flight programs, and obstacle avoidance.
So what makes this Phantom 4 worthy of its “Pro” title?
Start with the camera. The Phantom 4 Pro is capable of 4K video shot at a fast 60 frames per second. That’s professional-level, TV-quality video that can be edited into smooth slow motion. The P4P’s camera shoots exquisite 20MP stills in 14fps bursts — twice that of earlier Phantom 4 models. And it’s all recorded through a pixel-packed 1-inch sensor.
The Phantom 4 Pro adds Intelligent Flight Modes and the improved DJI Go 4 flight control app. And there are more sensors for much safer — and more confident — flight. You’ll be more willing to go for the daring shot when you know you’re in total control.
Highlights of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro:
- Ready To Fly
- More sensors: 5-way obstacle sensing, 4-way obstacle avoidance, dual compasses, dual IMUs
- Range: 4.3 miles
- Maximum flight time: 30 minutes
- Top speed: 45 mph
- Big 1-inch sensor
- 4K video @ 60fps
- 12MP stills in 14fps bursts
- Mechanical shutter that eliminates rolling distortion
- Dual-frequency transmission to avoid interference
- Active-Track for locking onto and tracking subjects in three modes