Fort Lauderdale, FL
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour
LOCATION: 2318 E Sunrise Blvd, Ste 2222A, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
COMPENSATION: $11 – $14 an hour, plus bonus.
IFixandRepairis a national retail gadget and repair chain with over 100 high profilelocations looking for self-driven tech gurus to help us grow our brand and ourcompany.
Our commitment to customer satisfaction shown byiFixandRepair has directly resulted in the rapid growth of our company withinthe U.S. IFixandRepair has become the go-to gadget repair company in theindustry. We handle everything from iPhones,iPods. iPads, Samsung’s, tablets, Xboxes and PlayStations, to laptops andcomputers.
Areyou a techno geek, champion gamer or retail rock star that loves understandingwhat makes things tick? Have you thought about using your passion fortechnology to help others or are you already in a position doing so and justfeeling like it’s not going anywhere?
We arelooking for Technology-minded people in tune and up-to-date with currentwireless gadgets and associated gear. As a company, we have a huge growth planin place. We need people just like you that thrive in a constantly evolvingenvironment that can adapt to the ever-increasing demand for gadget service andcutting edge accessories.
Serving customers by diagnosing,troubleshooting and repairing devices while ensuring customer satisfaction. MicroSoldering and console experience would be best.
TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Welcome customers in a friendly manner andmaintain a positive work environment.
· Diagnose and repairdevices.
· Provide recommendations and resolutions to thecustomers regarding their device.
· Explain technical issues to customers in asimple to understand manner.
· Making sure that customers have an enjoyableexperience by providing excellent customer service and exceeding customerexpectations.
· Keep track of all devices and keeping inventory updated.
· Maintain your work area clean and a clean and organizedappearance of the store.
· Must have a High School Diploma or GED or TechnicalDiploma.
· Advance computer usage skills.
· Industry: Wireless Telecommunications – Repair /Maintenance Services.
· Experience: 1 year.
· Must have demonstrable cell phone repairexperience.
COMPENSATION: $11 – $14 an hour, plusbonus.
We offer competitive salary and bonuspackage with paid training, major medical, and annually paid vacation.
All resumes meeting the qualifications ofthe prerequisite questions will be interviewed.
If this sounds like you, we are eagerlyawaiting you to join our team!