Boynton Beach, FL
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour
LOCATION: 801 N Congress Ave, Suite 343 Boynton Beach, FL 33426
COMPENSATION:$ 10 – $ 13 an hour, plus bonus.
IFixandRepair is a national retail gadget and repair chain with over 100 high profile locations looking for self-driven tech gurus to help us grow our brand and our company.
Our commitment to customer satisfaction shown by iFixandRepair has directly resulted in the rapid growth of our company within the US IFixandRepair has become the go-to gadget repair company in the industry.We handle everything from iPhones, iPods.iPads, Samsung’s, tablets, Xboxes and PlayStations, to laptops and computers.
Are you a techno geek, champion gamer or retail rock star that loves understanding what makes things tick?Have you thought about using your passion for technology to help others or are you already in a position doing so and just feeling like it’s not going anywhere?
We are looking for Technology-minded people in tune and up-to-date with current wireless gadgets and associated gear.As a company, we have a huge growth plan in place.We need people just like you that thrive in a constantly evolving environment that can adapt to the ever-increasing demand for gadget service and cutting edge accessories.
Serving customers by diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing devices while ensuring customer satisfaction.Micro Soldering and console experience would be best.
TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment.
- Diagnose and repair devices.
- Provide recommendations and resolutions to the customers regarding their device.
- Explain technical issues to customers in a simple to understand manner.
- Making sure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing excellent customer service and exceeding customer expectations.
- Keep track of all devices and keeping inventory updated.
- Maintain your work area clean and a clean and organized appearance of the store.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED or Technical Diploma.
- Advance computer usage skills.
- Industry: Wireless Telecommunications – Repair / Maintenance Services.
- Experience: 1 year.
- Must have a demonstrable cell phone repair experience.
COMPENSATION: $ 10 – $ 13 an hour, plus bonus.
We offer competitive salary and bonus package with paid training, major medical, and annually paid vacation.
All resumes meeting the qualifications of the prerequisite questions will be interviewed.
If this sounds like you, we are eagerly awaiting you to join our team!