Haines City, FL
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
LOCATION: 36205 US Highway 27 Haines City, FL 33844
COMPENSATION: $ 10 to $ 15 per hour / 40-hour workweek. Based on experience
IFixandRepair is a national retail gadget and repair chain with over 100 high profile locations looking for self-driven tech gurus to help us grow our brand and our company.
Our commitment to customer satisfaction shown by iFixandRepair has directly resulted in the rapid growth of our company within the US IFixandRepair has become the go-to gadget repair company in the industry. We handle everything from iPhones, iPods. iPads, Samsung’s, tablets, Xboxes and PlayStations, to laptops and computers.
Are you a techno geek, champion gamer or retail rock star that loves understanding what makes things tick? Have you thought about using your passion for technology to help others or are you already in a position doing so and just feeling like it’s not going anywhere?
We are looking for Technology-minded people in tune and up-to-date with current wireless gadgets and associated gear. As a company, we have a huge growth plan in place. We need people just like you that thrive in a constantly evolving environment that can adapt to the ever-increasing demand for gadget service and cutting edge accessories.
TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Must meet and exceed sales / profit goals.
· Completing store operational requirements by scheduling and managing employee hours; following up on work results.
· Maintaining operations by coordinating and enforcing operational, and personnel policies / procedures.
· Welcome customers in professional and pleasant manner.
· Ensure availability of merchandise and services by maintaining and ordering inventory.
· Provide recommendations for problem resolution.
Provide estimates to customer for repair, replacement according to problem diagnosis and repair / replacement recommendation.
· Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
· Outstanding customer service skills.
· Excellent technical, problem solving.
· Must have retail store management experience.
Must be able to manage a team of 4-5 people.
· Must be able to work retail.
· Must have a High School Diploma or GED or Technical Diploma. College degree preferred.
· Advance computer usage skills.
Industry: Wireless Telecommunications – Repair / Maintenance Services.
· Demonstrable cell phone repair experience preferred.
All resumes meeting the qualifications of the prerequisite questions will be interviewed.
If this sounds like you, we are eagerly awaiting you to join our team!